Last updated – May 10th, 2018
1. What is this document?
- This document explains what information we collect from you when you use the RunPage Site or App or Website (Together, “the Site” or “App”) , how we store it and use it and with who we may share it. It also explains your rights, such as your rights to have the information removed or amended.
We may collect and process the following information:
- non-personally identifiable information.
- personally identifiable information such as name, picture and race bib number.
- personally identifiable information from accounts that you may have on social media sites.
- pictures and data from the Pic2Go Site.
- Children must receive parental consent to use this Site. Children under 13 should not use it.
- We process your information, including personally identifiable information in order to create your personal RunPages, Profile Page and personalize the Site.
- We may use your information and allow business partners or affiliates of ours to use it in an anonymous manner for research and improvement of this Site.
- We may use third-party ad-servers.
- We store user information, including personally identifiable information on our servers, and we may use third parties, who may be located outside of your country, to process this information, including personally identifiable information, for us.
- We make efforts to secure your information and will inform you of a breach.
- You may at any time access, modify or delete any personally identifiable information submitted by you (not including user name) by using the access feature on the RunPage Application or contacting us via the following email: email@example.com
- You may make choices regarding your information, its collection and use.
- All personal RunPages and Profile Pages are public and may be viewed by anyone.
4. The information we collect
- In order to provide you with, improve and personalize this App, we collect certain information submitted to us by you.We collect certain information submitted to us by Users or transferred to us during the course of communication between the User and this App. Much of this information is non-personally identifiable information, but in some cases we also collect personally identifiable information as detailed in the following sections.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Use of this Site involves the transfer of certain information between your device and our servers, such as your device’s IP address and the type of browser you are using. This information is referred to as non-personally identifiable information, because it does not directly identify you, although it may identify the computer which you are using.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Personally Identifiable Information lets us know who you are. Examples of Personally Identifiable Information are your name, picture and race bib number.
- By using the App, you grant us permission to access and receive information form accounts that you may have on social media sites, including Facebook® and Google®.
- Use of certain services and features of the RunPage Site may require the submission of personally identifiable information such as your first name and surname, address, email, account name or number, user name or password, an I.D. or a credit card number. In some cases, you may also be asked or required to enter such information as your age or gender or other information. Submission of personally identifiable information is voluntary. If you do not wish to submit personally identifiable information, you may choose not to use these services and features.
- When posting or uploading any data or content to open areas of the App, certain personally identifiable information, such as your user name or first name may be published on the Site. This may apply to additional features of the Site that we may add in the future, such as communities and blogs. This information and any other personally identifiable information which you choose to publish on any part of this Site will become accessible to other Users who may choose to collect such information and to contact you. Any data or content that you upload or post may be redistributed on the Internet or in other media. You should always exercise caution when responding to any contact or request that you receive from someone you do not know, or who you suspect may be posing as someone you know.
Information provided through social media plug-ins.
- When you link your account to a social media account, such as a Facebook® account, or access this Site through such an account, or when you use social media "plug-ins" such as the Facebook® "like" or "share" button, your user name and password and other information, including your picture and friends from those platforms may be collected by us and may be visible to others. This information may also be used by the social media platform.
Information from Pic2Go
- By using this Site you authorize us to import your pictures and data from the Pic2Go Site.
- When you connect to the Site using a mobile device or tablet, and in some cases, a computer, it may provide us with information regarding your precise geographical location. However, we will not prompt for that information
Automated Collection of Information
- We use "cookies", which are small files containing a string of characters that uniquely identify your computer. Cookies are sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you access our Site in order to help us improve the quality of our service by storing information on user preferences and use of our Site, such as your search terms and display settings..
- Depending on the type of browser you use (e.g. "Chrome", "Explorer", "Safari", "Firefox", etc.) , you can set or reset your browser to refuse or limit acceptance of cookies, or certain types of cookies, to warn you when a cookie is being sent, or to delete stored cookies. You may also refuse to continue to accept cookies on your first entry to our Site. However, if you refuse to accept cookies or disable cookies, certain features and services of our Site may become unavailable to you or may not function fully. To learn how to manage or disable cookies, consult your Browser's documents. We may also use “web beacons”, which are small amounts of data, usually imbedded in images on web pages, which also allow us to track user preferences or other existing or future technologies that collect and use substantially the same type of information as cookies or web beacons collect and use. Disabling cookies will not necessarily disable all of these technologies. You may contact us to ask about this.
- We may use local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, to display content based upon what you view on our Site and to personalize your visit. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data and how that data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove flash cookies. You may learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for flash cookies through articles published on the internet. RunPage's servers automatically log (record) information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site, which may include details of the pages you visited, services requested, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit or request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- This Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 16, please obtain the permission of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before registering or submitting information.
5. How we use and disclose your information
- When we use information, that is called “processing” of the information. Our service needs to process your information in order to create your personal RunPage, such as by posting your name, pictures, bib-number, and times. When you use this Site, you grant us permission to process your information for these purposes and as set out below, subject, however, to your rights as set out in the “your choices” section below.
- Additionally, we may process all information, including your personally identifiable information, to provide you with, improve and personalize services, features, content, goods and advertisements, to manage your account, to contact you, services and features, and to offer you related goods, services and content.
- We may use your information and allow business partners or affiliates of ours to use it in an anonymous manner in order to conduct research about use of this Site, user habits and preferences.
- By registering to this Site, or any area of the Site, or by submitting your contact details in any other manner, you hereby grant us your explicit consent to use your personally identifiable information, including all contact information, to send you information and offers, including commercial or advertising email from us and/or our business partners or affiliates, using all means of communications provided by you, and to share that information with our business partners and affiliates, so as to contact you directly, unless you have clearly indicated that you are not interested in receiving such communication.
- At any time, you may request us to remove your details from our mailing list that serves for these communications by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by way of the opt-out link that will be provided in each mailing to you.
- In certain circumstances, we may provide information, including personally identifiable information to third parties that provide us with technical services, support or other services regarding the maintenance and operation of this Site and its related services. When we do that, we will require the third party not to use the information for any other purpose and not to transfer it to a third party.
- Additionally, we may provide information, including personally identifiable information to a third party, as required by an order or subpoena issued by a judicial or administrative authority or by a law enforcement agency, or as we may in good faith, consider necessary under law, or upon a request or demand received by us in connection with a legal complaint, claim, suit or procedure.
6. Third Party Advertisers and Ad Servers
7. Third Party Payment Service Providers
- Payments from you to designers are processed by third-party payment service providers, such as credit card companies and Paypal®. Information provided by you to the payment service providers is not stored on our servers.
8. Storage of Information
- We store user information, including personally identifiable information on our servers, which may be located in different countries, or on servers of third parties who provide us with storage facilities, which may also be in different countries. Any personally identifiable or other information may therefore be used and stored in a country different from yours.
- Information is stored on secured servers and we shall use our best efforts and industry standard measures, technologies and procedures to preserve the integrity of personally identifiable information and to thwart unauthorized access and use thereof. However, we cannot guarantee any personally identifiable information against unauthorized access and use by third parties acting maliciously or in bad faith.
- If we identify a security breach, involving unauthorized access of a third party to your personally identifiable information, we shall use our best efforts to notify you of such as soon as is reasonably possible, using the contact information that you have previously provided to us or by publishing information regarding the breach on the Site, or in another manner that we deem suitable and effective.
9. User Choices
- You may make choices regarding your information, its collection and use. Some of them are stated above, others are set out below.
- If you do not wish any information of any type, including non-personally identifiable information, to be collected about you, you should not use this Site.
- If you do not wish to submit personally identifiable information you will not be able to use this Site.
- If you do not wish your user name, real name, personal picture or other such information to be published you should not submit data of this type.
- If you are concerned about cookies, you should make use of the features on your Browser that allow you to restrict or block cookies. In this case you will not be able to use certain features of this Site. If you are concerned about other collection or tracking technologies that may be used on this Site you may read about them on the internet or elsewhere, or may contact us and we will endeavor to provide you with relevant information or direct you to sources of information.
- If you do not wish to receive or to continue to receive electronic communications (emails) from us or our business partners, you may choose to opt-out from receiving such information by clicking on the link provided in all electronic communications received by you and following the instructions. In such case, we shall refrain from sending you advertising or promotional materials, as detailed in the opt-out message, but shall reserve the right to continue to contact you regarding your account and important information about this App.
- In some cases, we may offer features and services on an opt-in basis. In those cases, you will be asked to affirmatively signify your agreement to use or receive those services or features. If you do not choose to signify your agreement, we will not provide you with those features or services.
10. Accessing and Modifying Your Personally Identifiable Information
- You may at any time access and modify any accessible personally identifiable information submitted by you (not including user name) by using the access feature on the Site if we incorporate such a feature, or by contacting our data protection officer at the following email: email@example.com
- Because of the nature of computers and the internet, we cannot guarantee that such deletion will remove all such information from all areas of the servers, or the internet.
- Please note that if you chose to modify, or request us to delete any personally identifiable or other information, we may retain copies of the information as originally submitted in order to ensure payment for any goods and services and as may be required by an order or subpoena issued by a judicial or administrative authority or by a law enforcement agency, or as we may in good faith, consider necessary under law, or upon a request or demand received by us in connection with a legal complaint, claim, suit or procedure.
12. International Transfer
- Please be aware that by using this site, you may be transferring information, including personal information outside of your country. Your continued access and use of this site will indicate your consent to this.
- Please also be aware that the privacy protection laws governing this site may be different from those in your own country.
- This App is owned and operated by Pic2Go, and is designed to conform to the laws of the state of Israel. If you are viewing or using this App from another country, please be aware that you will be transferring information outside of your country. Your continued access and use of this App will indicate your consent to this.